Friday, March 20, 2009

If you can read this, I must be sleeping...

Seeing as how job A ends at 7 PM and job C starts at 12AM, and I have to eat, sleep and shower in between, minus 30 minutes for driving, there is obviously no way this is posted in real time. Frak, I'm tired.

Just HAD to check in, though, as something I love, it turns out, is not quite as dead as I thought it was.

The Boys Are Back is how this was presented to me-




(Credit to http://dave.uktv.co.uk)

Still, I'm bummed that Battlestar Galactica (Praise Be Its Name) is airing the final 2 hour episode of the series tonight, and I will be snoozing through it. Double Frak.

There goes the best show on TV since FireFly; and with it goes one of the best casts ever assembled. And frigging Dr. Who is only run as specials this year. TRIPLE FRAK.

At least I get to watch Cap'n Mal in Castle, and the show is actually fun. Be better if they ditched his Mom as a character though. That actress always bugs the crap out of me- she's a female Kevin Costner (not to be mean, but she is typecast. Same character, different name, every show.)

The only thing stronger than FRA I can use to express my disappointment at working through Glenn Beck's Ramos & Compean interview today is FELGERCARB. How's that date me as a geek?

Not that it matters, since I'm on "the LIST," and when Missouri State Patrol builds their Terminator drones, I'm a goner. Do YOU qualify for THE LIST?
Shazbat.

I was glad to hear that apparently we have our first SpEd President now- something about him bowling in the Special Olympics or whatever.

Still doesn't explain that damn wife of his though- I still hear "Sex Machine" whenever I see her lumber onto my telescreen( grrr....fire BAD!) "y-HA! Get onah UpHA! Geton UP!"

No comments: